Thursday, June 23, 2005

An FYI

I seem to know a lot of people that are having babies at the moment. One of my best friends in the entire world, Marina, is going to pop any day now. I’m so excited for her.. I can’t wait for her to see her baby boy for the first time, to finally get to hold him and hug him and love him. But I have piece of advice (HA! Like I really have “just” one piece…) – treasure each and every minute of it. Because it really does go by SO fast.

I know that when you are up at 3 am with an infant that has been crying for 2 hours straight and you have no idea why or how to make him stop, you will think that it can’t go by quick enough. But it will. I promise you and I warn you.

They go from:

1 Comments:

Blogger Purple Hat said...

My sister was supposed to have her baby on the 14th. And she still hasnt had him!!! AND SHE IS STILL WORKING!!! I keep telling her she is crazy, but she told me that she is more comfortable walking around working than she would be sitting around or lying around waiting to "pop" SHE IS HUGE!! It is sooo cute, she has a 3 year old daughter and they went to the OB/GYN yesterday, and there was a baby in there, and her daughter said "Theres our baby!!"

Go to the doctors, have a baby, walk out and go home. Yeah-I wish it were that easy.

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home