Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Hump Day Hate

1) ATT/Cingular Wireless – YOU SUCK. Don’t blame and CHARGE me $200 because you can’t keep your shit straight. I will get you. One way or another (and I mean by participating in one of the MANY class action law suits against your asses or by getting my friend the “carrier activist” involved) I will GET YOU BACK for the past 24 hours of madding, cell phone hatred.

2) The stupid clerk at Charlotte Russe (don’t ask) who, when asked by the nice 16-year old Indian (as in country, not native) who was probably defying her mother by even setting foot in the store for teenage prostitutes, if they had anything in the store that was black with sleeves, scrunched up her face in a total condescending smirk and replied “SLEEVES? I don’t THIN-K so..”

3) Men who try to pretend that they are macho by making STUPID ASS comments like “Yea, my wife is pregnant with her first baby. She’s all excited but I’m like, I guess my guy time goes out the window.” YOU ARE A THIRTY SOMETHING YEAR OLD MAN AND YOU ARE CREATING A WONDERFUL, AMAZING NEW LIFE! DON’T be SUCH a jackass! It’s not 1956 – It’s NO LONGER COOL to pretend like you don’t care that you are about to have a baby. In fact, it makes you look like a HUGE ASSHOLE. Especially when you say it to a woman with a sick 15-month old at home.

Tell me again, WHY is it not Friday yet?!

3 Comments:

Blogger Purple Hat said...

wow-sounds like you are having "one of those days" (?) I am sorry if you are. I empathise (sp?) with you...

I see you dont allow annonymous comments anymore, which I think is a very good idea. (You shouldnt have to put up with crap from people who talk shit and hide behind annonymity.)

In the mean time, I hope your day will start to get better. Actually-I hope you have a GREAT rest of the week. :)

3:29 PM  
Blogger HipMamaB said...

HHHMMMM... I thought it was enabled.. Thanks for pointing that out to me!

I don't want to keep anyone "out" but I will close it again if I get stalked again.
:-)

Things are looking much better now that I have my chardonnay.. Mommy needed a drinkie.

8:55 PM  
Anonymous nikki said...

Sorry you had such a shitty day Beth. Friday is just around the corner!!

4:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home