Friday, July 08, 2005

It's finally sunny and warm - so who wants a sweater?

Now that 4th of July weekend is over, we are inching every so quickly towards the fall and "back to school!" line up of clothing. Have you noticed? Bright summer hues are already being replaced by browns and creams. Suddenly you are shivering as you are walking through Nordies because the temp inside the store is 58 degrees. And god love it - the mannequins are already wearing sweaters. Or "shrugs" as is the hot look this year.

I swear that the sun FINALLY came out here in SD this week. Didn't you read Jason's blog? We were sitting under BLANKETS and HEATLAMPS while watching the fireworks on Monday. It's just barely summer here, and I'll be damned if I'll be able to find a new bathing suit or pair of shorts after next week.

I want to fight it.. I want to curse the stores and force them to let us enjoy turquoise blue and bright coral for just a little while longer! But I just got the catalog for the Nordstom anniversary sale in the mail (starts on the 15th!) and crap, I love the shrug on the inside front page and I think I may need to break down and get cowboy boots.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY!
» » »

5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! »

2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... http://www.popup-blocker-9.info dental product buy levitra online

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home